Monday, December 31, 2012

50 Shades of enticing female fantasies- A Sex Counselor’s journal of real female fantasies of consenting patients, post exposure to the renowned novel “50 Shades of Grey”


 

Hannah

 

I walk into the restaurant on 3rd and Fairfax. As I pass by him sitting in his special booth, I make sure to move my hips in the right tempo, all I’ve got going is the hope that he follows me with his eyes, fixated on my ass swing.

I have noticed him a few months back, sitting there all reserved, sexy and inaccessible. The waiters always hope to get to serve him, even though he’s a man of a few words and non-communicative in a conventional way, he’s a very big tipper and a great connection to the media world, every aspiring actress’s dream in the “city of fruits and nuts”!

I have calculated this specific “luring into my web” venture over the last few months, a very precise detective work was invested in it on my end, down to the last detail of the seat I can use and its position, that will allow me full exposure, and full exhibition for his pleasure..

I’m wearing my little black dress; simplicity and class are key elements in this plan of mine.
As I pass by him, I brush “incidentally” against the magazine he’s holding up, I turn flirtatiously and softly murmur “sorry” accompanied by a sexy white smile.

It’s done, I have his attention. I feel his eyes penetrating my back, my ass, my freshly waxed legs.
I carry myself gracefully towards the seat I assigned for this encounter and sit down slowly.
I place my bag on the chair next to me and get ready for the “opening act” I have been so waiting to present him with. He’s looking right at me, “wow, I truly played my cards right” I’m thinking.
I turn my legs towards him and as I’m getting ready to cross them, I make sure he notices I left my panties in my lingerie drawer...a la Basic Instinct’s Sharon Stone!
His eyes open wide, I think he didn’t expect it….
I’m ordering a glass of red wine and sip it slowly, reading my erotic novel, feeling his penetrating eyes following every shift I make.

Will he get up and approach me? Should I make eye contact? My “plan” went only this far, I failed to think of the continuation of this scenario. “Have to get resourceful, don’t miss this golden opportunity to “do” one of the biggest, most important entities in Hollywood”...
I notice him in the corner of my eye, caressing his beard. “What is he thinking? Is he going to make a move?”

I glance at him nonchalantly, making sure I don’t seem eager or excited, but do allow myself to release a soft, recognizing smile!

“That’s it, you have to take it to next level, it’s time! Get up and do something” I push myself immensely.

He keeps sitting there, not taking his eyes of my direction but not moving or gesturing in anyway.

“Where is the restroom?”
The waiter kindly directs me. As I walk towards the door, I turn slightly to see if there’s any impact on Mr. Poker face...

I fix my dress, check my makeup and alternate the semi bangs covering my forehead. “How long am I going to wait for him here? Are 3 minutes enough?”

As I’m getting ready to exit, he shows up. Pushing the door into the unisex restroom, standing in the entrance, looking like a wild animal.

“What is this game you’re playing Ms...? Your name?”

His voice is affirmative, strong and charismatic, just as I imagined.

“Hannah…Hannah Levin” 

“So Ms. Levin, shall we leave this place together?”

We walk out quietly, as I pass my table I see the waiter clearing out my wine glass, nodding at me in a thankful expression resulting in his generous tip, compliments of Mr. big shot director.

“I live right around the corner” I mention curtly.

As we walk in the apartment, he takes off his shirt, exposing a very muscular chest and a great body, even for a man 30 year younger than him…

“So no panties for you Hannah, ha? Nice move… show me what you got!”

He pushes me over on the bed and spreads my legs wide.

“You smell phenomenal woman… “

I move in the insane rhythm his lips dictate on my clit. His tongue finds all the secret openings of my quivering pussy! He pushes his thumb up my ass; I pant and groan in excitement.

After a few sacred minutes of one of the best oral jobs I have ever experienced, he moves away and quickly gets out of his pants, exposing a very tight ass. I reach over to my toy drawer and pull out a glass dildo.

He spreads my legs wide and hovers over me like a beast. As he pushes his big cock in my aching pussy, I lick the dildo; caress his ass as its thrusting vigorously over my eager body. I take him by surprise and shove the dildo up his ass. I catch his expression, as he releases a strong moan…he likes it.

He storms over me in an even stronger drive, pushing his cock deep inside me, as if aiming to crush me under his weight, to reach deep into my womb, to take over my entire existence.

I speed up motion, he’s looking me straight in the eyes as I’m fucking his ass with all my manual strength, he seems to like it strong.

He snaps and turns me over to the side, positioning my wet holes in an accessible angle and penetrates my ass vigorously! “You like that sexy Hannah, oh God I just want to tear you apart!
 
 

His gaping hole is in my reach and I go back to fucking his ass, much to his pleasure!

He stares at me, moaning and panting, aiming to explode inside me, on me, with me…

I feel his grip strengthening, his speed intensifying, his ass closing tighter on my dildo!

“I’m going to cum right in your ass Hannah, I’m cumming”!!
He gasps in pleasure, I squirt all over his thighs as he cums inside my ass and firmly on the glass dildo…
Happy Ending!
 

2 comments: