Tuesday, December 11, 2012

50 Shades of enticing female fantasies- Sarah


Sarah


It isn’t every day that I come across extraordinary beauty and sensuality, just walking back home from work.

I wasn’t in such a great mood, my boss decided to abuse my work hours once again. You think working for a woman will put you in a better position based on kinship; it couldn’t be further from the truth.

“Sarah, could you come in my office please, ASAP?”
Her demeaning tone throws me off completely. In my head I’m ready to yet again, slap her right in that chunky face of hers and tell her I quit.

“How many times can I emphasize that I need a full list of next issue’s writers, on my desk, pronto?
I can’t start sending nagging emails for all of them lazy bums to make sure they send submissions, as early as yesterday, until I see the full list! Get on it, will you?”

I’m closing her door behind me, feeling sorry for myself and very lonely. I haven’t had any close relationship in quite a while, let alone a good, mind blowing orgasm.
“Note to self: stop by the adult superstore on Santa Monica and get a shiny, BIG vibrator, to make your lonely nights more palatable...”

It’s a short walk from the magazine’s headquarters to my place, so I try to avoid driving the car over, just to get my ass a much needed exercise.

As I approach the corner of La Cienaga and 3rd, I notice him. Standing peacefully at the bus station, looking so hot its mind blowing. His dark, thick hair blows gently in the evening breeze, exposing his gorgeous facial features. He leans against the wall, his shirt stretches over his long, athletic body. Every inch of him looks good enough to eat! I can’t stop staring at him, what a beautiful boy; he can’t be more then 23. He notices me in the corner of his eye, and turns around.

I feel exposed, like a school girl that just got caught giving head to her boyfriend in the restroom. I remain stiff in my place, unable to take my eyes of the young Adonis staring back at me.
He breaks the ice and releases a shy smile, exposing perfect white teeth and mad sexy dimples.
I turn away, dying of shame! What on earth am I thinking, I’m at least 15 years older than him!

I start walking in the opposite direction, beating myself up about even considering turning around, just for a minute, to see if he’s still looking.

A warm hand lands on my shoulder. “Excuse me, ma’am?”

Oh god did he really call me ma’am just now?
“I couldn’t help but noticing you from across the street, you are very beautiful”…

My mind is racing, I feel hot and aroused in the most primal way... if we were neardenthals I would have knocked him over the head and dragged him in the cave, just to have my way undisturbed!

I’m examining the beautiful shape of his full lips, the brightness of his skin, his wide shoulders and his strong hands. I’m utterly speechless, giggling like a teenager.

“Thank you, likewise... I’m Sarah by the way, sorry for not introducing myself” I feel my nipples tighten and my panties getting soaking wet, just from shaking his firm hand.

“So what do you think Sarah, can we have coffee together, tonight or tomorrow?”

I’m having an out of body experience, time stops as I run these crazy images in my head. Should I invite him over? Should I tear his clothes off and indulge in his young, incredibly passionate body?

“I live two blocks from here, I have coffee if you feel like coming over”

He follows me home, we hardly talk. I’m walking fast, exceeding his pace for some subconscious domineering reason. He catches up with me, closes my hand in his. My pussy quivers in insatiable desire. As soon as we get inside the building, he gets close and shoves me in a corner right outside my apartment door.
“I want to have you now, Sarah, I want to fuck you so bad!”

He puts his hand under my skirt and pushes my wet panties aside. His hands are covering my body; back, front, pussy, ass, neck, thighs.
He’s pulling my hair back as he lifts me in his strong arms, positioning me right on top of his fully erect cock.

“Is this what you were looking at from the other side of the street, beautiful Sarah? Did you want me to put my cock inside your wet pussy?”

I devour his sexy lips, running my fingers through his thick dark mane.

“Shut up and fuck me, push this big young cock of yours inside me and don’t stop till I cum, I want you to make me scream in pleasure sexy boy, can you do that?”

A quick key turn throws us on top of each other, on the floor of my studio apartment.

He holds me down on the floor, spreading my legs wide and start licking my clit passionately, while shoving his fingers in my eager cunt.

“I love eating you baby, do you even realize how tasty you are?”

We turn into a single sexual entity panting and groaning, his head between my legs, my hands groping my breasts, squeezing my nipples, licking my lips in sheer desire.

“I want you to cum in my mouth, I want you to squirt all over my face Sarah, can we do that?”

I’m close to exploding in a very big Orgasm, he doesn’t need to do much to get me to the point of no return. A strong feeling of wet stream fills my pelvis, a rush of tingling sensation crawls down my belly and erupts in a warm, sweet flush, in my little lover boy’s face.

He licks me dry and cuddles me.



“Can I cum on your beautiful tits Sarah, will that be OK?”

I nod and kneel in front of his huge erection, I put it in my mouth, licking my juices off his manhood.

He pants, moans and shivers. I grab his balls in my hand and gently caress them between my fingers, cradle them in my hand, licking them passionately.

“Oh baby I’m gonna cum” he spreads his legs wide, positions his shaft right in my face and cums in a jet of white indulgence on my lips and engorged ,eager breasts…
Dr.Limor

1 comment: